Followers

Search for...?

Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Honest Review of the X26 Setup

The GBOMB Setup Review 




So, I got a GBOMB Setup. 

It's Super nice. 
I got the X26 Platform with an ECOLITE torsion tail with 96a Tall Fatcones, Glass drop front, Poppy 55° 125mm with Riptide Bushings in the 75a Green Barrel APS, and a 70 purple APS Cone. All with SpeedVents for Wheels, front is an 80a durometer, with the rear being 77a. I have the wheels setup with these different duros to minimize slip. 

It's a fun little board. I have my front angle at like 59° . (Poppy's 55 + 4 from adjustable angle bracket), and man I tell you what, it's a very fun board. 

My only gripe with it is that it's too short for my stance. But other than that? It's a great introductory deck to get started in the LDP world.

7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment